Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yes, That's A Baby Attached To A Wedding Dress - $10 Wedding Dress, Threadbanger Projects

Daughters Try On Their Mother’s Wedding Dress




- I'm excited to try on her dress.
I never really thought
that I would ever wear it.
- You know what, I really
don't know what to expect.
- I'm probably not going to get emotional.
Sorry about that!
- No, it's okay!
- I might cry.
But I might not.
- Oh God!
- I'm definitely gonna cry.
- It was a nice dress for $25.
- It'd be like a $40 dress today, right?
- My mother in law wore it in 1952,
and then I wore it in 1987.
And so, this'll be the third time
it's been put on by
somebody in our family.
- This dress was meant to be a symbol
of dreams and hopes and
what I wanted for my life.
- [Blonde Girl] So Mother, turn around.
- Okay, you can turn around now.
- Turn around Mama.
- (gasps) Oh my God!
- [Daughter] (laughs) Mama...
I look like you.
- (laughs) The sleeves!
- Your arms are longer than mine.
- Well, I think you look great.
- I feel like Keira Knightley.
In a good way!
There is nothing bad, ever,
about feeling like Keira Knightley.
I just feel like this
looks like the nightgown
of a queen in the 1700's.
- Obviously, it doesn't fit
so I couldn't wear it.
I could just go like this right now
and just bust the whole thing open.
I do think it's really pretty.
- Oh, Mom.
I used to idolize my mom when I was a kid
and I just remember
her looking so gorgeous
like a Barbie, so it's really
interesting to be in this.
I never thought that I'd wear it.
- I think it's a really nice dress.
- It is a really nice dress.
- There wasn't a Lifetime
movie moment here,
no one cried.
- No, no one cried.
- So when are you gonna get married?
- (laughs) Nice try, Mom.
(laughs)
- It was very emotional for me
just to think that she
might try on my dress
and it was just nerve-wracking to think
of this step in her life.
- Oh, Oh my God!
- Mom!
- If it would have fit me perfectly
I think it might have been
a different experience,
like, "Oh, I could see myself
walking down the aisle!"
But this is more like I'm playing dress up
when I'm ten years old, or something.
- I expect to see you in a dress like this
maybe when I'm in a nursing home.
- That's upsetting.
- I don't think that's a question!
(laughs)
- I think that you wear it best.
- Yeah?
- You do, yeah.
- I actually think you did,
'cause I think that the hat makes it.
- Oh, my mom totally wore it better.
My mom, for sure.
- No...
- She is so gorgeous.
- She totally wore it.
- No, I think she did.
- [Mom] When I saw you with the veil on,
it was actually kind of funny!
(laughs)
- [Daughter] Oh yeah, the
veil made me look like the
- [Both] Bride of Frankenstein!
- That's what I thought
when I first saw you
but I didn't want to say that
because I didn't want to offend you,
but yeah.



Top 10 Celebrity Wedding Dresses




Every bride-to-be dreams of finding "the one"
- no, not a husband - the perfect wedding
dress! The skies part, the birds sing, everyone
cries, and well, you just know it... check
out our list of the top 10 celebs who totally
nailed it in the wedding dress game and hopefully,
the marriage game too!
Rocker couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
had two weddings -- one in London and one
in LA -- just so Gwen could re-wear her unconventional,
dip-dyed gown by John Galliano.
Kim Kardashian proved that the third time's
a charm when she met Kanye West down the aisle
in this stunning Givenchy Haute Couture dress.
Hearts broke around the world when supermodel
Kate Moss married musician Jamie Hince in
this sequined, bohemian gown by John Galliano.
Guests watching Portia walk down the aisle
were treated to a gown as beautiful from the
back as it was from the front. The pale blush
color was the perfect complement to Ellen's
cream suit. Both looks were by designed by
friend Zac Posen.
It was the wedding watched 'round the world
when Kate Middleton and Prince William said,
"I do." Kate channeled Grace Kelly in a classically
elegant Alexander McQueen dress.
America watched Chelsea Clinton's transformation
from a gawky teenager to a woman with elegant
style. This was never more clear than on her
wedding day. Chelsea was a vision in silk
Vera Wang with just enough bling to celebrate
her special day.
Keira Knightley kept her big day sweet and
simple, wearing a Chanel dress that she's
worn on multiple occasions in the past, and
accessorized with a Chanel boucle jacket.
A recent interview reveals she and hubby James
Righton held a second ceremony just for friends,
at which she wore a Valentino dress -- if
only there were photos!
At her lovely farm wedding, America's first
idol tied the knot with Brandon Blackstock
in a lacy, vintage-inspired dress by Temperley
London.
Tina Turner is an icon in every way, so it
couldn't have been easy to find a dress as
fabulous and one-of-a-kind as she is! She
managed it with help from Armani, marrying
her long-time partner Erwin Black in a dramatic
black tulle gown with flashes of green and
a gathered skirt to show off those famous
gams!
Ivanka Trump certainly knows how to look glamourous,
and she pulled out all the stops for her wedding
to Jared Kushner. She went movie star classic
in a beatiful a-line Vera Wang with a delicate
lace overlay.
Thanks for watching! Subscribe to our channel
for more, and let us know if you have a favorite
celebrity dress in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment